Monday, April 14, 2008

i never expected it happen

well , i do tot i saw my rainbow & sunshine , but y u take away my sunshine ?

the day u leave me ,without a word . without a reason . and u broken my heart n break ur promise . wat can i do ? my heart broken into pieces and my world glow bitter and sour . from tatz day , i swear i won't forgive and accept u if one day u back !

but recently i do have weird senses that u will appear in my life again .seriously ur appearance were confusing me and make me get mad ! u appear again!
i apologise i did so cruel and badly to u . but u can't put blame on me , coz past couple years ago , u did treat me so . u bluff me , u fooled me and threaten me ,forcing my life become down n down . so , so u think tatz is a wrong if u came back and ask me forgive u and goes back together ?

i dun mind to be fren . but i do mind you want me be ur gal again .
is a very stupid thg , and worthless for me to fulfill for you. and since u leave me and i try to ask u stay , but u keep escape from the fact and keep ignore me . but finally i awake from the cruel nightmare and walk out from ur world .

between this few day , i nearly mad coz u keep on disturb my life and irritating .i dunno the reason y u did this ? i dun understand at all y u come back and y u said u r regret to leave me ? is over dear! we have our new life , izit ? so y must backforward?

well .i ain't angry at u , i ain't hate u . but sorry i cant promise u !let me go , please , and stop disturbing me, is enuf !!!

i beg u . please ! please !

9 comments:

TheJessicat said...

oh well... same old story. such idiots. they dump the the gurl they love thinking that they'll be happy without the love they had. then one day, when he regrets, he wants to rekindle their love again.

either a yes or a no frm the girl.

sumtimes, it's too late if the girl decided to move on and sumtimes the guy is lucky that the gurl can forgive him and open her broken heart again.

in his case, its too late. buh bye. his problem, not yours anymore.

u deserve better than a guy who dumps u. now he comes back to haunt u?

be strong dear, we all love u.

rachelK said...

thank you my dear, i will feel ok after all . but im still emoing . coz his appearance , really make my lifestyle change . make me stress to went bac my home ,i scared to meet him tere again. scared to face him and scared to hurt his feeling ..

but i feel in so unlucky , meet this kind ex !!! feel like wanna cry but y i hav to ? but im so sad ..

TheJessicat said...

sigh. =/

he's like a stalker. follows u and waits for u in places such as yr place. its scary ok. =/

but sumtimes, give him credit - he's determined to get u back? if u look at it frm a good point

rachelK said...

yea.. is scary.. scary !! i hate this feeling.
in the moment i feel like no ppl can safe me , no one else can protect me.. but he does'nt understand wat i meant .. or he try ignore listen to me ?
sumtime i feel tatz wrong for starting . but we cant control when u love someone. sigh sigh sigh .. i hope he really understand me and let me go ..

kxin said...

just tell him with a firm tone that your feeling towards him faded away and its totally impossible for both of you d... if u evade he will tot he still got chance. u must be firm on this, dun show your timid when u meet him, show him u totally don't need him and can live without him and is currently doing very well without him! You need to show ur confident look on this!!! ;)

rachelK said...

Kx: thx ur UNCLE advise . i being emo last few day , and i felt tatz i shuld'nt timid like wat u say.. but after last nite , i shut myself inside my room emoing whole nite. after all , i felt that i hav to tell him nicely . but not scared at him..
anyway, thx for u all concern .. =p

kxin said...

u r welcome ;) thats wat friends really are for =)

take care of ur self k ;)


by the way wanna follow jess to my church this Sunday? i told ben and gav d .
not a special meeting tho but suddenly feel like ringing u all to visit my church before i go Hong Kong :P vincent come along too ;)

rachelK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachelK said...

=) thnz ya ~ . again! im okies dee! dun worry ..lol. ( if tatz shit guy realy dare not to kacau me )
hmmm church ? i really wanna join u all .. n i never been church after tadika .=p , but too bad i work tatz day ,sumore morning shift . cant go wif u all oso . imposible mc again ma!lol
haiz.. u all hav fun la . =)