Sunday, April 13, 2008

L change the world . =.="

hmm . i kinda disappointed with this boring L change the world . cause i remember tatz the last 2 epi i watch is quite scary and exited . but .... L return 23 days , like a children cartoon show .
tsk tsk tsk . i tot the finalize story will be more exited but make me disappointed ..

anyway , change the world ? how he use his TALENT to change the world ?
hmmm.. he got a kid [ bisu kid ] which he tot is a gift from wakari , and the little gal from the chemist .


guess wat ? the kid talent realy shocking me , i never seen a kid around 7 -8 age know Math .tambahan . [feel shy i could'nt did it] and the kid did complete the math gave from the chemist and show L [ L feel shy ? ]


Dun follow me , u cant get wat i mean , cause u still a kid . ' ' u cant help me change the world ,cause u are not talent enuf and im the one .


please , please, trust me u ll regret if u stop me ..

belive my math talent

em0ing , ' u ll regret '

but in the end he help L to break the clue from the poor chemist and L saved the world from the XYZ virus . L become HERO .lol noob hero ? pro hero ?

but after 23 days he muz die ! cause he wrote his name at DEATH NOTE !

hmmmm .. this story really haizzz. wasted my resting time and MONEY . horrible

2 comments:

Vincent said...

Lucky I ran to Ipoh.. Who was the one who beria-ia wanna go watch? Nvm la.. Got other stuff to do in the theater ma with you-knw-who.. =p

rachelK said...

hana . hana , me , myself said wanna watch L la. happy d ? so u r lucky tatz u RUN to ipoh lo .. babi u