Thursday, April 24, 2008

F . O . C hair do

F.O .C colour and hightlight .. wow. so good ???

hmmm. actually last time when i re-dye my hair. the hair director Adam told me that if my red-ish colour or faded , i can go back n re-dye .. waaa hoo .. my colour really faded after 2 week .

omg . he BBQ my hair again .. i hate tatz thg la .. aiyo . each time i dye my hair muz b use tatz machine ! if not the colour cant stay , and wasted time ! ish !!!

tsk tsk tsk ..i hate this machine.. 10 min + 10 min !!! argh hot arr!!
and .. omg!!! my hair colour turn to this !hey excuse me . i did'nt said i wan Tukao , lala , colour !!! weeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..

eleh .. juz a process niii ... sabar la !!! HAO XI ZAI HOU TOU. said adam .

okie i believe u !!!
mymom : *shock* wat happen to ur hair ? u dye this colour ?

Rach : * i dunno , ask the hair expert Adam

Adam : oh .. dun worry , later u see , will b different dee..

my mom: i cant believe u . by the way , i go shopping 1st., brb

rach: speechless .. go ahead , but u pay first . =p

finally.... lucky ~~~~ me . thanks god ..no lala hair!



4 comments:

FireWire said...

so now is original blackie hair? *lol*

ps. me using same phone as you, same colour some more. heh

rachelK said...

lol .. serious ?????
nope blackie .. after was will turn to maroon .. wahaahahah

rachelK said...

lol .. serious ?????
nope blackie .. after was will turn to maroon .. wahaahahah

TheJessicat said...

lolololol... tukao

XD


but after that ok d