Monday, April 7, 2008

bloody bad day again

u know wat ? today i woke up n i feel like dun wanna go work again. coz i dunno wat will happen later . n wat i have to do ..! i lost myself n i refuse to walk in the shop .

i expect tere will happen sumthg , but i dunno tatz is worst than i expect,
i dunno wat happen actually, n i tink i was INNOCENT . i dun wan the thg happen even worst . i try to change everythg . i dun wanna to war., i dun wanna to hate , i dun wanna to argue wif them .. but y they muz did it to me ?

i really confused , y im so blur , n i make a chances to allow her scold me without any reason , cause im not the one who did the mistake , n i so pid to cover for the other (after she scold , im juz realise tatz ) .. then i tahan, i said 'rach , u cant cry infront em .. muz tahan ! be brave' [ jess i need ur help ]..i really cant press my sadness d. i run to toilet n call my bestie jess, n cried to her ..

after that, i feel better , n i back to the shop . i try to smile n chill wif them ..
actually im nth different with outsider , they tok themselves n i juz stand aside n listen to them .. like nobody care bout me ..
ok fine .. i dun care this .. after the closing . thg happen again
wat the fuck . i dun even know wat i had done . that not wat i want ! i dun like any backstep stuff ard me !! is enuf !!!

i cried badly . n jess , vincent . my ex boss , all mytx fren was comfort me.. they care bout me so much n worry bout me,.. im so glad that i hav u all .. thz for concern me so much ..
n my mom , she told me that i shud'nt give up easily , i hav to find out y n kuai lan to them .. i know she got her own thoery la..
but i got no choice . i hav to face it n settle it by myself ..

anyway , jess , vince , ms lim , mr chong , fione , frankie yee por, abby , melvin . thankz for concern n care bout me so much. im ok after i meet up wif all of u ..
thank you so much, im better now

4 comments:

Vincent said...

Rach, wat your mum said is true. She is the manager, she has to be fair to everyone. She cannot be one-sided. Talk to her personally n explain to her. Ask her what did you do to deserve her scolding. Do it all calmly. Try not to shout.

Sometimes when the situation is right, u should fight back. Choose your battle wisely.

rachelK said...

hahaha .. i know , but 2day everthg happen gud to me . i feel glad , and i try to use my heart to communicate wif them nicely, but dun worry , today im ok .. thzx anyway ^^

TheJessicat said...

dearie, you know u can call me anytime when ur in trouble.

=) i'll always be there, and i know u will too

-jess

rachelK said...

thank you jess..
for alwiz beside me . for alwiz caring me . im glad i hav u and ours filifala .. ding dong ding diang friends