Friday, April 18, 2008

my meme. i updated dee , babe

My first entry on a meme. *grins*
001. Real name: Keng Pei Yee
002. Nickname: Rachel . rach . chubby . shortie . lol . RACHEL
003. Married: hey, im single & avaliable
004. Male or female: wow.. complicated . male ? NO . exactly FEMALE
005. High school: SMJK UNION
008. College: IPG Annex B . but that history ,since i failed my paper =(
010. Short or long hair: curl long
015. Are you a healthy freak: hmmmmm. ya .=)
016. Height: oh.. can i skip this question !
017. Do you have a crush on someone: hmmm . ya . NO . ya . NO . someone . shhh
018. Do you like yourself: hmmm . ofcourse .
021. Righty or lefty: lefty first =o
022. Surgery: wat ? never . i'm pretty . -p
023. Piercing : oh.. my ears .
024. Person you see in the morning: OBVIOUSLY my mOm
025. Award: hahaha.. award like wat ? singing contest ? =p
026. Sport you join: never , but i prefer hike =p
027. Pet: puppy . but i lost it
028. Vacation: hmm . if i could. japan, taiwan , LA , England, Ausssie , US
029. Concert: lol .. if i can hav my own concert / great! playing piano. singing =p
030. First crush: omg . im forgotten! lost contact d. anyway . i dun need him , coz he break my heart =(
049. Eating: blackpaper chicken chop
050. Drinking: juice. milk
052. I'm about to: go to my dreamland
058. Want kids: kids ? hmm , if my husb can give birth .i dun care how many i hav.=p but is imposible
059. Want to get married: a romantic & happiness wedding
060. Careers in mind: beauty consultant , make-up artist . i like both . how ?
068. Lips or eyes: eyes . eyes can tell sumthg . lips can KISS
069. Hugs or kisses : BOTH ! -p
070. Shorter or taller: sigh . im shortie . =(
072. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic lah..
074. Sensitive or loud: depend on the condition. almost sensitive
075. Trouble maker or hesitant: huh ? both lah !!!
078. Kissed a stranger: crazy , i wont kiss a guy i dun hav feeling with them
079. Drank bubbles: ewwwwwwwwwww .. no
080. Lost glasses/contacts: ya, i lost my glasses =(
081. Ran away from home: yea, it was child . and i swear no more next time
082. Liked someone younger: oh . no !
083. Liked someone older: how older ??? swt
084. Broken someone's heart: yeah . im sorry . =(
085. Been arrested: Nope!
087. Cried when someone died: ya. my fren . hope he was R.I.P
089. Yourself: wat does it meant ?
090. Miracles: Yeah.. why not?
092. Heaven: Yeah
093. Santa Claus: As a kid
095. Magics: if that truth . bring me my Mr RIGHT and happiness
096. Angels: im the angel .lol
097. Is there one person you want to be right now: hmm , i tink i need him , but not now
099. Do you believe in God: YES.
100. Tag 5 people: vincent , gavC , KX , zowie , ivanC , jessT
Let it roll!

2 comments:

Vincent said...

Ishk.. Kenapa saya owiz kena tag.. Put up ur vid meme la.. Ok la, doing it now.

rachelK said...

hahah.. coz y ?
coz u famous lo . lol dun perasan