Monday, April 21, 2008

how ? what shud i do ?

recently i was confused with sumthg ! and i dunno wat shud i do and i shud'nt !
i cant make a right decision unless i can realy throw my JOB.

and L'occitane TnC really make me feel regret ! i do like tere at 1st but for now.. i dun tink so .. the problem between .. sometime i feel tired but sometime i feel that i have to be more patient !

but recently i found my way . the real thg i want in my life ! previously i went for few salon to survey the pricing and the benefit and all about the make up course , but it not really attract me to join them and i still looking for the other suit school for my course !

and i found recently Stella In was doing some promotion . and the promotion is Style Image Grooming & Make Up certificate course.

but what i want is professional grooming and make up course ,
Stella in Diploma in Artistry , Bridal and Fashion Make up.
oh .. i interest with it !

course benefit :
-cosmetic basic skin care make up product provided
-individual attention from tutors
-qualified tutors and lecturers
-explosures to models during toadshows and activities
-job opportunities [ whole m'sia qualified]
-and more

course structure
= introduction products , tools , and material
=personal face massage
=styling &professional grooming make-up artist
=cat walk/modelling make-up
=bridal make-up
=and more

course duration
40 lessons x 2.5 hours (100hours)
fee: rm 4900 + register fee rm100

from: 3 june 2008 , 1 oct 2008

i do interest with this course . but how! i got my job !and my problem is i dunno wat to do . cause if i wanna study , i have to throw my job ..
how? shud i quit L'occitane ??

5 comments:

Vincent said...

The pay at L'occitane is really attractive but think about your future. Are you willing to work there all your life? Will you be satisfied with the same amount of salary for the rest of your life? Will you make it up the corporate ranks of L'occitane? Are you gonna be satisfied? Ask yourself this.

I say do not close yourself in. Open your eyes. Look for other possibilities. Where can you go? What can you get through a certain course? What are the career prospects? Will you be happy with it? Be realistic when you answer them for those answers will open doors to the next stage in your life.

rachelK said...

vincent: thank ur advance .. i do make my mind d. i quit loccitane soon. and i will study again!! yeah ! back to student life and look for my better future .-p

rachelK said...

vincent: thank ur advance .. i do make my mind d. i quit loccitane soon. and i will study again!! yeah ! back to student life and look for my better future .-p

TheJessicat said...

I've already started writing yr resignation letter.

ya know sumth? we're supporting u all d way babe. *hugs*

Cheers, to better days ahead with new & interesting work events

rachelK said...

well . thanx babe . for supporting . for care . for cheer for me.. ! i hope will be better , and i start my student life .. i got more freedom and hang out and doing thr thg i really need for my future