Tuesday, April 8, 2008

a warm latte, kick out the sadness

remember yday i was so sad. i cant even control my tears .

but wat's make my tears stop from 0 second , n bring me the joy ?


a truthly concern from friends ?

an honest excuse from the mistake ?

a reason y u did it to me ?

a sweet magic potion from someone ?

a huggie from dear mama ?

a deeply kiss ?

a warming comfort from besties ?

a warming .. warming .... starbuck GREENTEA LATTE



that's my favorite greentea latte . when i saw it , when i drink it . i will forget my sadness instantly .. tatz my magic potion .

how to make a cup warm n peaceful greentea latte ?

i saw starbucker did this > greentea power + milk = greentea latte

but Rach's latte ?

= greentea + milk + happy + joyful + friendship + love from mama + love from MYTX + sweet heart from besties + sweet sugar from XXX + protecting + warm n hot hugs .

tatz all to make Rach's latte so special .. i love u all ..

7 comments:

kxin said...

workplace problem again kah? pity pity!! console~ =) be happy always! Hope u have a nice day ahead!!!

rachelK said...

yalo.. haizzz .. nvm i got my magic potion anyway !
thzx ~~

Vincent said...

Magic potion.. lol. Hmmm.. Should try it at home. Greentea power + milk.. lol.. where's mr G when you need him? ask him for a treat!

rachelK said...

who's mr G ? mr google ? mr george ?mr greentea?
hey , greentea latte realy my magic potion u know ? im juz had my greentea latte. *grinz*

BenjieTan said...

yay!! I AM INSIDE THE LATTE! UR DRINKING ME.... LOL

BenjieTan said...

oh shit, im in bens acc again. forgot to sign out! anyway, just now and now was me... jess

rachelK said...

swt !! u alwiz confusing me la jess..
anyway . is a gud thg i DRINKING U . coz u make me happy too ..