Monday, April 28, 2008

happiness bring em here . and the 'kids' kacau behind

the story happened 27-04-08
is about to say . i busy my day. i could calm down and relax for a second ..
go for charity . Extreme for hair do . self make up .
attend my eric uncle wedding dinner . entertain those guest .
well , i invited jess , ben , vincent , kenny and penny . sko n daniel did'nt attend coz sko got model contest . [for those coming . thz for coming . i happy that u all attend dinner with me , thank you so much .]

the wedding dinner , light on with the bride & brideroom happiness and parents feel great to have the new family member . i tot it just a very simple wedding dinner . but it is not..

well . the dinner start from the dancer dancing on the stage .. *not attractive enuf *

and this ... oh my goodness

the fattest woman ? man ? ah gua ?
BEN , dun leave me alone ..
and turn to fattest geisha i even seen .he said BEN like geisha style . so he need ben to stay , so he turn to geisha

BENJAMIN ! seriously u want ah gua ??? tsk tsk tsk how come a fattest he/she become ur secret lover ?

u dare ?

ben: =p .. wei . guys help me lah!! jess going kill me


Vincent: i busy sms . dun kacau me , settle urself ben!

rach : i don't know . is ur buisness. who ask u stick with the fattest geisha ?

penny : none of my buisness . sorry

Grandmama: i busy serve guest. kid, behave urself la ..

kenny : i playing flower war. busy

don't worry. im just joking !! smile




anyway the wedding dinner was great .



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a great time with ya'll rach!! =D

and OMG uploadede that picture which u zoomed in our faces!!


=o =o

rachelK said...

hahaha .. is a great pic i had !! lol