Friday, November 7, 2008

i miss you .

Who love you ?? or u found someone love you?
*hehe* it is so unbelieveable to me ..
suddenly i found my dear , and its really dunno how to explain . and since when it happen ??
He's the person who care me . love me . make me happiest . feel warm .safety
(Right now only :p)
and to me , he quite important to me ,and he meant everythings to me ..
HE LOVEs me . right ?
my last post .. if not mistaken i post about sweet candy
"LOVE to make it sweet as candy . colourful like no others.."
sweet just like .......... actually i really cant believe that ..
how do i fall in love with you ?
and why do u so cares , concern me , like im the first one u treated so nice..
that why .. i blog about sweet candy. This relationship --> Sweet as the candy . colourful as daily we got different noob topic .and i appreaciate so much .
but i wish this relationship wont like candy melting rapidly .
i wish that it wont melt forever n ever
i wish this relationship will be last forever :). i knew that right now we got really far distance, sometime i really worries .. if one day no network communication .. how do us keep in touch ?but i got confidient on u ..so i'll be here waiting for u .. hmm.. so when do my darling come back here ? but no matter how , i'll alwiz keep u on my mind.. :)
Dear , i miss you so much *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah noobie so sweet ? lol...
miss who ?

rachelK said...

lol ..sweet ?? gonna sweet like candy d..
miss someone lo .. at some where else.. but that someone no miss me pun .. :s

Anonymous said...

haha , i m sure tat some1 miss u too , u knew it ....lol

rachelK said...

lol some1 is who wor ??? Beckham ? rooney ? Ronaldo ? Man Unt eh super fans ???? hahah

Anonymous said...

loll not them la is me wei ming .... :p

rachelK said...

hahaaha .. oh ,, u hor ?? my Mr. D ?? hehe.. muacksss