Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yakiniku ..

Japanese YAKINIKU .. *lick* yummy yummy ..
like long time ago i did'nt go for this BBQ style dinner d...
and finally and finally .. James brother bring me to YAKINIKU restorant d.. cause he owe me long time ago d.. lol :P
This Chou Shun Kan was owned by my friend Girlie n her husband ah choi ..
last time i told her i will bring my friend go visit her n support her .... until now.. ........ :) coz my fatty brother "PPK" me .. thatz why ! xD
Yakiniku ..? ppl called BBQ . sum ppl say go beach with sum stuff n bbq there rather than go restorant have it .. save the cost too..
lol .. yakiniku is different as ppl usually gethering BBQ at Beach .. i love yakinuku.. coz i love all the stuff like all this .............................it wont too oily and healthy ...

the bacon .. chicken . pork .. and the beef.. :p

and in the end u will enjoy the full-ness .. tea for u
and :D
lastly .. this place intro u to enjoy ur yakiniku dinner like me ..
krystal point
B 303-01-06
Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
11900 Bayan Lepas . Penang .
Tel : 04-644 1161

No comments: