Friday, November 21, 2008

My childhood =)

Every Child got their own incredible childhood...

Some child like playing games, go playground , marry go around , toy city ..all children favorite place .. =)

and usually children likes watching cute cute stuff show from the TV programme ..
erm ...Cartoon Network , Walt Disney .. especially Mickey mouse , Donal Duck, Sleeping Beauty , Snow White ..........

But , GUESS WHAT !!!
When i was child .. i like cartoon stuff n play toys too,...
BUT .. i prefer
prefer watch those Hongkie drama .. especially kung fu .. and war btw ' Chu" wang and " han " wang ..those fight with the long knife drama,
if my brother did'nt told me this .. i oso din know when i age 3 .. i so dramatic le.. :)

Everyday i after watched the drama.. i will took my weapon (my knife toy ) and jumped from south to nouth zone.. * ching ching qiang qiang* playing roles play ..
but if i watching my drama , somebody change channel to cartoon or watever,, i sure cry and chase the person n shout at them .. omg , this part of my childhood ???





And beside me , was my bestie coursin Bennie alwiz fight , and who win will own the COLOURING BOOK ..! and i was child i rarely make noise want to have 1 barbie doll , but alot chinese drama weapon in my store toys basket.. lol , cant imagine im so PLAYFUL..







and because of no one else can take care of so naugthy n playful rach.. so im foreced to follow my mom and aunty to HONGKONG .. nice , more hongkie drama can watch d.. :P

even worse .. have to put me here .. to prevent any glasses or vase broken .. :D
and now.. seem like still the same as childhood ..
PLAYFUL

Kung Fu again ?fighting again ? where's my weapon ????
:D just chill la .. no matter what childhood you had , it's just a sweet and funniet memories in your whole life ..

:D

3 comments:

rachelK said...

lol.. wat gangster baby ????
im good girl lai k!?lol

Vincent said...

lol.. rach you look the same!! your chubbiness! lol!!

rachelK said...

ARRGH !! vincent Tan!! =p