Thursday, November 27, 2008

omg .. sick

Oh MIGOODNESSSSSSSSS... you know what , im gonna ANTI nasi lemak + lemak from now onward ..
really feel shit yesterday nite .. cause of the clean - less and unresposibility of the chef . and the 'santan' too much on the food .. and so .. cause me food poisioning .. cant belive that i vomited non-stop and whole body feel so uncomfortable .. =(
but luckily, my MR. Soo was text me all the time .. concern plus concern and much more care of my sick condition .. so touching and happy that he so concern about me , sumore feel sorry that not beside me ..
first, i need to thanks my mom care bout me , bring me see doctor even though herself oso same case with me , but dunno y im serious than her lo..
next must be my MR. Soo , im sorry to make u damn worry about me, hope that im not influnce ur mood studying .. and i really appreaciate that ur concerning , cares and sayang .. give u big big hugss and muackssss .. .....
and now im 70% recovery .. cause im still cant eat spicy , sour , lemak , oily , fried, heavy food..
and now my food menu only have chicken porridge , clear vege soup or clear porridge and water .. sigh..... MR. Soo , i gonna loss weight d. ytd + today i not really have really good food le.. and my coll also said that i lose weight le.. :S ..

don't worry don't worry.. im on my way recover d.. =) chill

From now on.. no more LEMAK in my food menu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol , get well soon noobie :p
lost weight ? so fast ? lol

TheJessicat said...

im so glad to see u so happy bestie *hugssssss tight*

i've got so much to tell u!
*winks*
and u WONT BELIEVE IT!
ahahahaha

rachelK said...

lol. noob mr soo ! whole day no eat le, and sumore 1 week porridge day .bo lost weight ??

babe: hehe.. no gud le .. stil sick le,=(

yoyo,, wat story , interesting !!! =p