Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i miss you .R.I.P

A long long journey he went
A far far away he goes .
A never come back journey .
i been missing you suddenly .
i been long time never see you again
i been never heard from you
how are you there ?
my dearest friend.....
When the first time i meet this person , what a really joke! coz , im mistaken his is the another person and the other person was him .. tsk tsk tsk .. we having steamboat together and get closer and closer .... and he become my god brother !
hmmm .. let me intro this guy to you all , he is a very responsible person , take good care of every one , gentleman , love family , loyal, respected , best student , and best leader ..
that a really funny and weird thg , y i respect and like this person .. that time i was form 4 and i got big trouble between my 4 yrs relationship boyfriend, and him , really a weird person !! y ? coz he suggested me break up with my boyfriend! lol. y he said so ? ofcourse he got his own mature minded and reasonable y i have to break up with my bf . coz my bf treat me like , omg . he got few gf including me , and wish i could accept his other gf . and we keep argueing coz he hate i mixed up & close with other guy ! what's the thoery ?is just friend! that why he dun wish to see my crying face and im suffer for this , so he keep telling me IT'S NOT WORTH IT . THIS WORLD STILL GOT ALOT GUY FOR YOU! and at last i break up with my bf on my birthday!he borrow me his shoulder and bring me go around until im stable! i respect him , coz he really care bout his friends and try his best to protect his friends, and he safe my future! thankz for advising me , if not , i think now .. im not here to tell the story ...
i belief not only me .. and all the people know this person ..he help everyone settle the probs dun matter what it is !that 's y ppl respect him !
but sometime we never expected this will happen !!
a very bad news from 22th JULY 2006 , he's dead !
what the F***! don't play kay !!! serious !! the very very down voice !! i cant even hear what sh said !
God , may i ask u a question ?
y every kind person go back so early ?
y the raper , the robber , the bad fellow
still alive and make the world full of shit
im still remember that .
when i got the news .i keep quiet whole nite
i can't sleep . keep awake
i hope it was a nite mare .
i hope the next day i still can see him
but . it is not
the next day i skip my class .
i attend his funeral
and i saw his bad news from paper
my tear keep drouping
and drouping .
and drouping
untill i attend his funeral at night
i can hear the saddness and ppl crying
no ppl can accepted !!!
God, y u take his away ???

Seng Kong kor kor
how are you there ?
everythg fine ?
im sorry , i did'nt join them pray u the other day
i tink you're fine there.
coz everyone pray for you
i miss you . suddenly miss you .
R.I.P my dearest friend .

6 comments:

TheJessicat said...

dear! =(


it's truly a memory to cherish. Well, do believe that God takes ppl back to heaven for a reason.

They have a duty to comply to up there. =)

hugs. IM HERE! =D

rachelK said...

=) hmmm .. u r rite !
but suddenly i miss him , coz tatz day i chat wif carter , suddenly we tok bout him ..
i tink tatz a reason y today he is my blog title
well . im glad u are here
accompany me . cheer wif me .. and everythg
=)

FireWire said...

life isn't about how many breathe you take, it's about how you make every breathe exciting and nice :)

btw, i lose someone i love dearly and this person which everyone only have 1, i miss her too and wish she's in good condition wherever she is. dont be sad liao, ok?

rachelK said...

ooooh my goodness. sorry for korek ur sedness!!
actually im not that sad like last time when he death la !
im juz miss him alot. coz he was my best brother , best friend.
anyway . thaz for concern ya =)

Vincent said...

Be strong rachel. Hope u are already ok by now..

rachelK said...

vincent : thanz for concern !! im ok lah !! im juz suddenly miss him nii .. hehe