Friday, May 2, 2008

The piano & food

eweeei . were to go later ? boring lah..
"let's watch movie @ gurney gsc."
okset. i go bathe first.. by the way . let me finish m blog first. and i wanna go stella in later, register for the course..=p

mi goodness. tot we r watching ironman later.. but hey , y she stuck at music land ?

migoodness. eweei stuck with the instrument again. and rach, aduh , i been so long time never pratise d.. how could i remember the key ? no im not!okok . teach me la weei weei!!

pu gong ying de yue ding - jay chau
[ the most romantic song ? compose by jay chau ,from the SECRET movie ,
i quite love the song ]

okay . u must teach me la . dun syok sendiri , when u touch the piano .
yerrrr.. i emo d.. teach me the song =X

seriously weei , u wasted rm 12 for movie and play piano here for me .
im glad to being ur fren . cause for free performance beside me . and play my love song canon in D and the jay chau song . ..


after the piano play .. we went for lunch @ food loft. i been so long time never go there for my meal with her d.. and she make it today for me .. wahhhh!

the food not that nice. but i love the environment . it's very comfortable place for dating , meeting friend , but seriously not a gud place for breaking up couple . !!


cause it's a romantic place for dating .=x



the yummy spegetti

the mash potato.. arrrrghhh!she like potato. tatz y she look alike!candol.. crewwwwwwwwww =p ..
hav a nice day! =p
muackzzzz

2 comments:

Gavin said...

adui, im not there to sing the song while she is playing the piano.. a good pianist must combo with a good vocalist like me.. XD

rachelK said...

lucky u r not there. if not .. my goodness.. all ppl run away coz of ur GOOD voice!