Friday, May 2, 2008

back to student

i had change my mind.. i feel like tired for working d..
every month earn much money. so ??? alot stress , conflict around me. and make me unhappy.

and hey. good news.. i register for professional make-up course @ stella in dee. i given up earning profit from L'occitane and will start my course at this OCTORBER . wow , sound great, hope that i could learn more than i excpect and wont regreted for my disicion .


yeah . im student sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!

6 comments:

TheJessicat said...

im so happy for u gurl!!

the letter fnish d

rachelK said...

haha ..
ok pass to me some other day .
weeeeeeeeee..

FireWire said...

in the meantime, still working your butt of, then at least you no need to worry about your expenses when you are not working..hehe

rachelK said...

lol ..........
but i dun care d la . i can look for other part time job wert.

Vincent said...

Good luck Rach!

rachelK said...

thanzx vincent ! =)