Thursday, May 22, 2008

i ain't have poor cooking skill la !

COoking ? kidding with me ?? omg !! i like baked cake i like baked cookie but i hate cooking !cause i dun want to hav an oily and too shinny face !! so , i would rather ppl cook for me or i having my meak outside either cook instant noodle . cause it dont need OIL ..


but . something change .. ! somebody force me to do so. not cook for sweetheart , but im cook for 4 working partner ! i had no choice , cause i owe them 20 pieces inari sushi .. but im lazy to go my restorant and take the ingredient and there was alot BBQ chicken left after the BBQ event !


and ..

my STAR chicken wing .. haha

look nice ? =( no !!!!

how was the taste guys ????

not bad la ...

not bad only ar ? sigh. but at least not bad rite ???anyway im happy , coz my cooking skil not that POOR . =p

next next i will baked cookies.. if im FREE !!! -p

3 comments:

TheJessicat said...

LOL star chicken wings!

FireWire said...

got sun chicken wings and moon chicken wings or not? when cook for us to try? *lol*

rachelK said...

jess : look like star ma !! lol

fire : erm .. next time i try d. then i tell u got sun or moon chicken wing anot ?
haha .. cook for u all to try ?
... u believe me meh ??