Thursday, October 23, 2008

What u doing, my dear ?

Oh my dear, you are so interesting with this little white white .. she is so curious with this stupid doo.. lol
Tung quote:'nice to meet u white white .. =.=' what you doing , my dear ??
you're not playing with the toy ..
you're abusing the toy .. ! OMG

i got u .. !! stop abusing the toy , kay?? :P
Tung quote " no way .. its fun !!

omg .. the hyperactive 7+ month baby , i really no eye see d.. dun abuse my white white until no hand no leg arr .. =.="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol noob,she hungry ler not abusing ur toy... tot see tiok white colour tiok si milk d so ma eat ur noob white toy lor .. haha

rachelK said...

wei noob ar noob . u tot she is u meh ?? starving eh time .. apa apa pun boleh makan ... :p
ur imagination..... i know u dun like my noob white thg .. no nid like tat eh.. haha