Sunday, October 19, 2008

Anual dinner , traditional custom

Next Month Annual Dinner !!!!!!!!!!! and this year the theme is Culture and Traditional.. *wink*





What shud i wear ??Cheongsam ? Baju Kebaya ? Sari ? Korean ? Kimono ? Yokata ?Bangadesh ?Arabian ?
weird .. i dunno ..


Few day ago . my grandma bought me a bangadesh baju .. but , i feel like so weird to be Bangadesh girl .. lol .. so i change my mind ..
but today i found my Yokata which uncle bought me last year .. but i never wear before ..

how does yokata look like ? yokata just simple than kimono . at least not so many layers .. its comfortable juz like pyjamas ..

OMG .. PEI YEE IN YOKATA ?
lol ..what bout this?


wei .. dun kacau kacau behind, people fashion show .go away

Mr.Keng Wah Loon..

Let me kick away this fellow 1st.. kacau kacau behind niii .just that i wear this custom . he feel so funny . :S .. but i got no more idea what to wear to my Anuual Dinner d lo..

so no choice d.. i tink i will wear this funny Yokata to my annual dinner lo .. nice ?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolll , nice pic , especially the last one , looks exactly like a noob ...:p

rachelK said...

*sad* nice tiok nice d ma. y suddenly say noob le ??? :(

lol

Anonymous said...

wrong typing , should be " like a cute japanese girl" :)

rachelK said...

lol .. :D
dun press ur heart n say lo..
very kang kor eh tau arr ? lol
but too bad im chinese girl .. ;p

Vincent said...

Hahaha.. Nice.. It's a rare sight indeed...

rachelK said...

lol .. tsk tsk tsk .. luckly i got this japanese custom ..if not i dunno wat to wear to attend my anuual dinner d lo ..

TheJessicat said...

OMG THE JAP KIMONO LOOKS SO NICE ON U BABE!!!

*hugssssssss*

rachelK said...

jessie: really ??? hahah .. then i wont worry that it look weird if i wear this to attend my anuual dinner next mth :)