Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What the Fuck

WTF WTF WTF ...! suddenly its not related with me , and all ppl put the blame on me
my heart was beaten .. ! what the shit thg ! fuck , how could my eldest aunty so fuking banyak mulut ? can spread what ever she never heard properly ,, and i swear i do not know what happen between my mom and my youngest aunty ! but suddenly , it all ppl said im not good daugther . harm my mom ! what the fuck?? i dunno what happen oso ? i admit i very very close with my youngest aunty .. but she never told and i never ask about the relation btw she n my mom .. i tot its all seem like nothing and good ..

u know how much i pain , when u scold me like this ... T.T .. and i pls u , eldest aunty, dun simply tok sumthg nonsense and make the things complicated ..

8 comments:

FireWire said...

every family has it, dont be too upset, ok ?

rachelK said...

i wish too. but my heart so pain . so upset . and i dunno how to explain oso

Vincent said...

Sigh you know aunties.... Gossip Queens n gossip kills.

rachelK said...

sigh .. i hate those gossip .. tambah garam tambah gula tambah cili .. dun understand y oso !
haizz

Anonymous said...

dun sad liao , u go tamchiak think abt food tiok will be happy d :p

rachelK said...

lol.. noob !
ur tam ciak face. see liao oso wont sAD d la . so funny.. lol

FireWire said...

oh..see food already happy, so easy to make you happy

rachelK said...

lol.. noobie u hai si wa liao la