Tuesday, October 7, 2008

cook? not my skill

i decided about cook ..about couple year d.. sometime mom cooked for me .. sometime brother , grandma .. i never really cook 1 dish for myself and everyone.. if house got no one ? How do i safe my tummy ?? i'll rather buy than cook my ownself. unlesss i'm very very hungry, or lazy walk down from my house .. i'll simply get some spegetti or maggie noodles .. complete my meal.. eventhough fren cookout .. im also the one helping or making the easier dish > Potatoes Salad.. :p

and now.. coz i found that i cant alwiz be the waitting for food one .. so i have to be serious learn to cook d.. lol ..

and just now .. i went down to Jusco with Calvin .. and bougth some ingredient for tonight Supper .. at 1st i tot to cook alot dishes .. vegetable , meat, soup... lol .. sound like alot rite ??
but in the end . i bought pasta . prego sauce , mushroom soup.. INSTANT COOK !!!
lol ... not yet start cook adi lazy to cook dee.. omg .. how am i going to success ???

and i tink i failed my spegetti too ... aikzx .. shy !

8 comments:

FireWire said...

i pity your future husband, cook also so lazy...wakakaka

rachelK said...

lol.. im learning ma ..
not lazy.. hehe

FireWire said...

learn liao then fast fast cook for me lah, i see pass or not..kakaka

rachelK said...

lol.. canot le.. u're not the 1st one .. hehe

FireWire said...

not 1st one also nvm, as long as can try and see pass or not can liao

rachelK said...

lol.. then u ban ban wait lo... haha

TheJessicat said...

EH. HALLO. AT LEAST U COOK BETTER THAN ME.

ahhaahhahaha

rachelK said...

lol. i shud ask Ah Beng comes n see ur comment ! say my cooking skill failed la.. lol
=p