Thursday, March 13, 2008

when princess meet princess

Welcome to Victoria Golden Palace


helo , did u recornize her ? i guess u don't .. muahahahahah . she is the only one princess in Koh family * coz my grandmama n grandpapa only had one grandgalgal nii *. so btw this 20 years . no one can take over her PRINCESS place , and everyone were sayang her so much .
but . since 13032008, princess was lost her place d. oh no . that another cute bb princess take over her .. =(

n her bday is juz b4 mine 14031988.. tsk tsk tsk
Welcome to New princess palace






helo , everybody. im new in Penang , XX state XX jalan XX town . well , im new princess in Koh family to0, like wat rachel keng ANTIE had said . i take over her princess d. Sorry , antie rach . =p


my daddie n my mommie , love me ya . muax




yeah . she is my nephew.. she's new born baby of mua antie Gerry . omg . i bcome antie dee.. haizz.

anyway . my cute miss penang . welcome to our family .. princess of our family ..