Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday part 2

yuuhoo.. Birthday gal still continue celebrate her 2nd round birthday with her bestiesss..

buddies..


omg . they give me a reali ' good present' . we went to paintball before the night at UPR ..

*ouch* damn pain i got shoot by the devil CARTER n BEN .* ish , pakat n bully me izzit ??? *

lucky not the whole team ppl attack me . if not ? i cant imaging !!!






after paintball Daniel n Sko celebrate with me at mua restoran . hmmm .. thz for accompany all the nite, even u two fellow skip my party at UPR.














And wat is tis ??? oh my god ..

my SUSHI CAKE . made by my Uncle Eric ..

surprising me ..

this is the most special cake i received this year ..

how bout next year?? someone can make more interesting n special then this one ??? i dunno . lol=p













see this 2 fellow .. so tam ciak.. tsk tsk tsk..

izzit the food too delicious d.. ??














lastly , this is from my mom..

my favor opera cake from RITZ .. damn nice one













hmmm.. now time turn to Glowing Night dee.. let's party buddies ..

n i never notice jess stealth mode me again .. While im dancing ..

omg . n i heard tere sumone else keep say REST LAH.. lol .




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...
drunkard ~
like ur birthday prezzie !?
hahaha...pls dun stop the music !!
dance non stop hor...

rachelK said...

ofcouse..
i like dance i like dance
shuffle.. lol

TheJessicat said...

im so glad u enjoyed yr bday dear!!!
we'r happy to be a part of it!!!

yr bday prezzie box still in bens car!!! damn

rachelK said...

me too...
lol .. nvm .. i can get it sum other day rite..