Monday, March 17, 2008

my besties , buddies . penang

omg .. i gonna mad if i stay KL without my fren .. jess , plz plan to KL trip before i left ya .
i missed the activities which hang out with my besties


i misss Penang
i MIss Penang food
i miss my buddies
i miss my bestie Jesss
i miss mammy



arrgh .. I MISS PENANG

n i hope the stupid L'occitane traning trip end faster . i wan go back to PENANG ..


T.T
coz im damn boring rite here .. no plc to go . coz i dun hav transport to0 .. very unconvinent !ish ~~~~~

n tere was 3 .22 am d.. im still awake, gosh ..



i miss you

















PENANG .. =p

7 comments:

TheJessicat said...

DEAR!!!! =( =( =( =(


DON LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


=(

10 days w/o you is gonna be like hell...... =( =( =(

Faster come home. =(

I miss u babe. =(

=(

:'(

rachelK said...

yayay ..
really bored lk hell

hey.i brought u sumthg d
i know u ll like it ..
=)




miss u babe

Anonymous said...

nth for me la =_= . im gona miss both of ya T.T. but jess more =x muwahahahha

rachelK said...

k lo.. nvm .. i know u miss z.w.e more

kxin said...

Penang kurang satu barefoot dancer liao for the next ten days =P

rachelK said...

bare foot dancer horr..
aiyer
i miss u all ..

Anonymous said...

LOL...
barefoot nenek dancer...
XD
miss sim...miss jess...miss vince...
miss ALL !!!

sobz ~

lonely in KL ~