Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankz my lovely Loccitane GANG


HAPPIIEE BIRTHDAY to ZOwie Choong n Rachel Keng

That's surprising case made from Cherine n Pei Shih

hmmm.. im so lucky . i got another bday boy except Ivan Cheah , who had same birthday with me . oh , tatz my working partner Zowie Choong . =D

That's my 1st birthday cake i received

Surprise ??? our surprise birthday gift from Cherine n Pei shih . they bought us a Haggen Dags cake . oh cake , ice- cream cake .. + choc topping .. ohmgosh .. damn fat . but tatz a very nice cake for me .. thzx Cherine ........

That's birthday boy n birthday gal .. * Smiles*

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

yay!! slamat hari jadi =)

im glad u had fun.. and also fun with us too!!

hugss.. btw, i just realise that u put sim as 'SIM CARD' under yr links. lol


wsakakkkkkaaaakaa

rachelK said...

lol .. he is SIM CARD ma .. wakaka
anyway, thzx for celebrating wif me . n i reli hav fun wif u n all buddies ..