Saturday, March 29, 2008

it's painful

oh my .. last nite really potong stim . i tot got celebrity party , then shud b a nice party at MOIS . sudddenly i feel my whole body cool , n headche . but i try my best forget that im sick . coz it's really potog stim if i said i wanna go home since we at tere juz for 30 min ..



lucky me n jess steeped out from MOIS looking for my fren , few min ltr we go bac tere. omg . checking .. thz god , im not inside ..


but seriously im fever , while im in MOMO , i really uncomfortable . cant even dance n chill with them .. after take a 30min rest .. i feel better , n start dancing ... in this moment .

dunno which fellow , unaccidentaly kick me , n i din realise tatz my TOE NAIL IS BREAKING OUT .. until i stand aside , n felt tatz my nail painful, n hav a look for it . then i notice tatz my extention nail is broke n bleeding .. T.T is painful .. i cant even wear my shoe in proper way n walk properly ..


9 comments:

Vincent said...

Kesian.. Very ironic when compared to ur bday. Danced shoe-less on that day n nothing happened. lol.

rachelK said...

=( saddist ...
really poor last nite ..
i hate clubbing dee ..

Vincent said...

r u sure?
can you...
... r e s i s t ?

when the music starts i know you can't stop.

rachelK said...

lol .
ofcourse ( im sick tatz day .. )
=p

Anonymous said...

resisting clubs my dear nenek !?
wow...this is sumthin very hard for me to digest...
hahahz...

kxin said...

ya doubt u hate clubbing lol!! XD


ouch... looks sakit!!

rachelK said...

shit la ... k fine .. no clubbing tis whole mth
hng!

kxin said...

ish.... no clubbing for 1 month represent hate clubbing wor.... TIPU SENDIRI



then i ma = SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HATE CLUBBING?

coz i'm 22 now and i only went 3 times meaning every 7 yrs go once XD

rachelK said...

speechless