Sunday, October 25, 2009

silient mode

A game start , there is win or lose ..
The winner will win all the proud .. n loser lost their confidient
but whatever happen . it is just a match ..
a match losing, but still have a day to win back

but if your mood spoil , bad mood , angry etc etc , i will understand .. my way , in not teasing you .. im asking you finish the match only come n tok with me , coz i adi know the game is losing d.. i'm not meant to make u more angry .. but i never got it , u will angry at me this time ...
i can feel your angry n dissapointed . i want to concern u . to presuade you , but my return is like scolding me .. my heart so pain . first time .. because of this , u scold me ..
i tot u say that .. even ur not in ur mood . u wont tok to me like this..


im sorry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i din watch d cause losing d , then talk with u , u pula ask me go watch back. Din talk with u , u tulan n write so big words say i go watch football..... i also beh hiao

rachelK said...

hehe .. ok lo . next time will be more specific, dun luan lai luan ki d. ok