Saturday, October 3, 2009

Forever n ever

Round n round . n you are here, so i drop by in ur daily n memories
From 24th September .8 days d le, my darling back to UK. the first 3 days i really hard to use to it . i tot after send u back , i wet my face for an hour then back to normal d, but out of emotional control ,im gloomy ,moody n sometime think of him , im still few droup pearl, btw the week , i'm so emotion . i try to faster back to normal life . From real heart , i'm use to it everyday see him , hugging , n have meal together , movie , kacau each other , suddenly he leave me again , truth is i really really unwilling to let him go back UK le .. but think properly n clearly , i must think of people future , so i cant spoil people bright future n study opportunity , even im give up myself to stop studying after i failed my ACCA exam , so i cant be so selfish to tied him here..

this darling le , dunno why can make me so crazy with him .. i will do something im not think i can do or i will do in my life . but i did it . n i never expect that everyday we will happy together n arguement no more. but sometime we do argue . my in my deep heart , i was like killing myself fall into deep hole , or heart pain like hell ... but after all .. think back of our sweet memories .. what unhappy stuff all disappear .. can say this darling . i love him very very much le .. im not afraid that after he know this , he will think tat i love him more, so he love me lesser . all condition are depend ourselves , how to handle ? how to solve problems when there is problem? how to know more each other deeply , by sense , or time n things we share..

total 3 months we stay together .. n now our relationship is 11 months d. so fast le .. next mth will be 1 yr le =) n many things happen n memories, i'm still love him ..
no others , i hope to stay with u forever n ever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u will always be mine , daling :) but i miss u very much noob............. :(

rachelK said...

hehe.. really , so i will hold u tightly d le. dun1 let u go le .. :)

Anonymous said...

im here also ,sure let u hold eh :p