Saturday, October 24, 2009

grey in colour

Today , i'm so blur , did so much blur things . i cant imagine why im doing this.. talk to customer , but not paying attention .. chit chat with coll , but im not pay attention too .
- moody
-blur
-groomy
-tired
-sad
-pain
-bad mood

ALL HAPPEN IN ONE SHOT .. this is what i really hate to happen in my life.. i hate moody , i hate bad mood.. it make me whole day feel like wanna cry, but no ones know my feeling .. i cant tell anyone , n no one can really listen to me . so i keep all in my heart .. my shadow crying ...
my heart crying , feel like i gonna lost some important thing..
i'm really try my best to far away from negetive issues , but i cant stop my mind of this .

Who can really understand what i want if i never say ? .......... but i never ...... say

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah indirectly shoot me lor noob , ok lor my fault lor , not understand u , din listen wat u say ......... :(

rachelK said...

u wan me direct oso can eh...

Anonymous said...

ok lo directly lo..........no need so mahuan

rachelK said...

haha. sure :D