Monday, May 11, 2009

watever

omg .. it is so shit !!! overall , im really really really really really tired working over here ... i dunno wat the hell reason i can stay over here until now... and this issue really trouble me and really irritating around me .. but i really don't know wat i have to do now and it is correct..
i angry myself. sometime im too soft hearted .. im angry myself yim so careless sometime .. im angry myself y the way i treat ppl is over kind.. or happen to my own atittude, still playful n nth much do with fully responsible..


however,its over ... no need put inside my heart eh . but sumtime it make me feel affraid to face it .. i really really wish to stop this happen now and make it simply ..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... now i feel better .. life really full of those challenge and complicated ..

No comments: