Sunday, May 17, 2009

=)

these few day.. im really not in really really good mood.. i does'nt meant to be.. but certain thing i cant avoid it going on.. id try to calm down and talk nicely to person .. but in the end .. i cant control myself . im sorry i have bad mood . but sometime i need person stand my side and think ....

something really funny u know ???? yea , i take out my heart and treat ppl good and nice as i can .. cause i expect ppl do the same thg with me .. im believe there's a theory ' you wan ppl treat u nicely , u have to treat ppl nicer' owh yea ..but i did'nt see any feedback after i did this ....... ok fine .. n0w im try to be SELFISH..

hmm , somemore nowaday really so many case of the H1N1 .. haizzz.. why ???? malaysia happen d ??? gonna move to moon or mars ????? i think so.. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill chill , move to my place stay with me sure no virus d :p noob

rachelK said...

ur plc no virus .. dunno who say,, cant sit plane eh .... ??? plane so dangerous ...lol

Anonymous said...

sit with me , stay with me sure no problem d hehe ..muacks