Sunday, May 3, 2009

aikzz

It's 6mths Rachel Keng n Soo Wei Ming relationship last.. so far we are still in our sweet dream .. loving and care for each other .. but sometime we just less some topic. but i tink it ain't a big matter. and i can be solve .. my relationship.. i never expect that i could work good as i tought.. but it is so far so good n stable btw us .. juz we really miss both so much ...

but ppl ard me.. wanna break off. divorce , fire war , bored to each other d... and alot -ve issue happen btw the couple .. sumtime i feel that in so lucky i meet u, soo wei ming .. u bring everythg for me .. even u're really far from me .. u let me feel calm , happy , surprised... i could feel your cares , and worries bout me when im moody ..and coz im in happiness d.. so i could'nt know ppl ard me are envy im too great n happy with my darling ..and i dunno how to presuade them to try to get back to each other n get to know their partner clearer.. coz every relatinship not only need loves . it oso need trust and understanding.. and there is no destination btw both ...


i really hope .. ppl ard me. who happen so much matter in love
i hope u can solve it n recover soon .. like me .. my darling so sayang me ... n so do i ..

No comments: