Friday, January 16, 2009

thanks you so much

Finally !!! finally !!DHL send me my parcel d...
been waiting for week ago .. only then i received it ! so so so worry that my parcel gone , exchanged , lost ... arrgh!!!!

tell u , no more DHL curier service in my life d.. really sad services.. :S
i nearly cry badly cause of the delay !!!!

wow . amazing !! still surprise , cause btw a week , castam had open my parcel n check .. so worry that they will change my thg.. but now still nice, really THANKS GOD !! lol
Coach Signature Sateen Carly ,khaki colour handbag that i search for so long time d , cant believe it now is on my hand .. =) *happy happy happy*

and few Tee , so cute n nice , really cant believe my darling 1st time buy present for girlfriend also not bad huh ? all really nice le...





ZARA tee
... the brand i love it so so so much !! hahaha ..


Dear Doggy, really speechless d, duno what shud i say le .. u did a really big surprise for me , and dunno how to say thanks ..im so touching... so happy .. so happy ..
love u so much , muackss

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah the 1st pic , receive liao luan luan buang ar lolll, white tshirt very nice haha ... glad u like it , tot i bought the wrong bag pula loll

rachelK said...

lol ... were got luan luan buang ? i wan take pic ma..ma put all together lo .. hehe

lol.. my 1st bday prsent from my darling wor, sure like it la .. although my bday abui reach kot ..
but this is my fav present for my 21st bday .. muacksss

Anonymous said...

lol but pak seng should get size M for the white tshirt aboh somebody beh wear lolll....muackssss

rachelK said...

lol .. yala.. shud get M size ma.. i cant wear le ..:S

Anonymous said...

lol , nvm la still fit u swee swee ma haha

rachelK said...

haha.. yalo ..ho cai pun lo..
haha
thankssssssssss .. muackss muacks

Anonymous said...

nvm ma u say ur mom can wear ma hor lollll , misssss u :)

Vincent said...

fulamak... bahagianya rachel...

rachelK said...

VinT : long long long time i never heard bout u d vincent tan....
hehe.. bahagia ??hehe .. yalo.. so bahagia le .. :P

Vincent said...

glad that u're happy after all those stress from work. happy cny to u rachel! I wish you both longevity! =)

rachelK said...

vinT : hahah. thx anyway ...
same to u le, happy cny n prosperity among this year .. lol
yeah !! thx thx.