Friday, January 2, 2009

New year Wishes

A Happy . Healthy . Wealthy . 2009 year ..

there was terrible news that economic recession .. every people was worries about their pocket money , expenses , everythg related with money .. but worry too much oso useless . cause economic is getting worst. everything incresing price . but some facotories keep cut cost .. so pity those jobless people..


and this new 2009 age ..
i got few wishes , i hope it really works..
first , i wish my grandmama n grandpapa stay healthy, peace , healthy , more 'income' ,
and i wish my mother stay healthy and earn more money in this year ...
and my whole big family ,all stay in good condition , no fighting , no arguement , stay peace and happy ..
and i oso wish that my dear Soo Doggy . all the best in this year lecture , good degree, happier , loving ..

and my best friends, friends , collogues .. everything will be better in this year , all the sadness stuff. juz forget and new life coming to us.. chill ~

and my own ??they happy , healthy , all the best indeed , im fine too ..

i love all of u .. welcome 2009 ~ =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss u si gina, happy new year ! :)