Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mr. Soo ! surprise again ??

oh no, i cant believe that !!

dear , u did it ???? shiping the PRESENT for me all the way from UK.. (my reaction: ARE U CRAZY ???? )

i received a call from DHL . "Hello, is this Rachel ? im calling from DHL.."
i was like HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are u kidding me ? from DHL ? call me what for ? :S ..
DHL said : u have one parcel from UK and we need ur comfirmation .. and blah blah blah blah ...
OH REALLY !! parcel ? personal gift ? OMG . i know what is it Coach handbag and my LOVE ZARA TEE and one greeting card.. hmm im still waiting tomorrow to collect my parcel ..

Wei Ming ar Wei Ming , don't u give me too much surprise d? nearly cry when i heard i have one parcel from UK .. seriously tears nearly droup d..!!when i received ur noob typing love letter , i oso nearly cry d.. so touching .. and everything u do , i appreciate very much .. and please when u are back .. tell me very very first, don't suddenly appear in front me .. :)

自从我遇见他, 就好像看见清澈水中,
反映着我幸福的倒影..
而这种幸福
很想再贪心一点
拥有一辈子.. 可以吗??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

可以 可以? lol
cry apa ni , dhl ppl threaten u meh , later i go k them lol

rachelK said...

lol .. 可以什么呢?
haha dhl ppl din threaten me la ..
my darling kam tong me till cry lo .. hehehe

Anonymous said...

how i noe ar :p i saw u ask 可以 or not i ma say 可以 lor haha .
got cry so geng meh lol

rachelK said...

lol.. urself oso dunno pun simply 可以 可以. luan lai eh u .. tsk tsk tsk

dun believe zit? nvm eh .. hehe

Anonymous said...

no prove hw to believe haha
keyi means kei ler lol

rachelK said...

lol .. wan prove d la now ..
ok lo...
so good arr ke yi mean ke yi la.. lol