Monday, June 30, 2008

is my =( =x =/ day

what's going on ? im so speechless . .

black day again . i tot today will be very gud day ,. but ... i was wrong ..
first the politic between the work probs .. i got no idea why this always happen .. why don't co-operate , happie , peace ,strategic work together, bur alwayz argue for little stupid no reason ...
sigh .. i know work is like tat , sure got thg happpen between and we have to find out the probs n solve too ..but not to blame ppl with no reason ,and scold people as u like !

i tot my condition was ok d. try to avoid the firewall . but y im so careless .. ??? im try so hard to count me out from the war.. but again , !!, fine im sorry , my false , i should'nt like this !! but y .. ? still have to show the angryness after my apologzise ? so curious ?? WHAT'S UR PROBLEMS ?

seriously im damn stress when i wake up every morning , n prepare go to work and guess what will happen today ? does she ok today ? does the wheater shine ???does everythg will fine and peace today ? no war ? no be syok ...etc .. omg ,.. im so tired bout this case , i try to make my own have a good day , try to be as silly as i can , try to pretend im happy with it ..try to be the peace one ...
but , ........... im so speechless with what had happen recently ..

sigh this few day , im really so stress and unhappy .. even give me the greentea latte, =x !
cause i have another probs wif my family , i try to solve d.. but im so scared , so worry ..
i do concern my family . i do love my family . but i use the wrong way to treat my family ....
i duno y i hav this atitude , im very lazy to explain everythg .. im so hate to tell everyone what im doing ..im so irritate with the question question question ! im so lazy to EXPLAIN !!! haizzz, blame y i have this atitude lah .. but im sorry ,im not meant it to u ! sorry! sorry made u worries .

sorry to those who called me and message me this few day.. i moodless to speak much and replying the message !

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

=(

don't be liddat dear!

=) i'm sure everything is gonna be alrite. it takes time.. haih. sometimes, life doesnt go as we expect it to go

*hugs*

rachelK said...

=) yaya
u're rite dear !!!
dun worries .. now everythg fine d .. =0