Tuesday, March 3, 2009

what make u so important to me ?

sometime i hardly recall Why i love u so much

SOMETIMES I HARDLY SAY THE REASON WHY I FALL IN LOVE

sometimes i ask myself plenty of time how much i love you

sometimes i really don't know why i miss u so much ?

sometimes .. sometimes i like make some silly and make noise with you..

but alwiz in my heart .. i wish you love me more than other thing u do . and i'll love you forever n ever .. :)


sorry , if recently i alwiz kacau u tat i dun1 cai u la . dun1 tok with u la .. blah blah blah .. muacksssssss

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont always sometimes n why ... must got answer eh ma :p

rachelK said...

lol .. wat answer nii ??
u give me answer 1st ma ..
then i'll know wat u tink ma ..
so . ... :P

TheJessicat said...

love is complicated, but beautiful, ain't it?
hehe


LOVEYAH BESTIE!

rachelK said...

heheh.. however .love is sweeeeeeeeeeet!


huggies