Sunday, March 15, 2009

21 birthday wish

Happy birthday to me .. and everything getting better and better .....................
21 yr old d, any requirement ? story or things to share with everyone here ..
im so glad to be human being to enjoy my lifetime , story , partner , share , cheeer and everything ..
this year i celebrated with my friends , colleague , family @ Alila home village.. and BBQ .. lol ..











i had received this roses as it is my birthday present .. and it is so nice and romantic .. thankss ya darling at the last part , we play some cards, not money betting law . but it is drnik liqur or if u losinh.. tsk tsk tsk

i wish everyyear , i will have really nice birthday day and wei ming is here celebrate with me ... =) this my birhday wish .. duuno it will wish comes true anot ?
=)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u come UK sure can lol :p

rachelK said...

like tat lo.. ic ic i understand liao lo

Anonymous said...

understand liao zit , so when ai lai visit me :)

rachelK said...

owh. understand liao lo.. so dare not hope anymore lo.. ppl say till like this d.. speechless d lo ... haizzzz.. bf la bf .. see .. now dunno become wan kind of bf

Anonymous said...

walao , ask her come uk vist n play play holiday say till me like this , no hope liao lor :(

rachelK said...

hahaha.. mana zai arr..
ppl say bday ma . wish u're here wan ma .. mana tau u ask me go uk worr..
no ppl sponsor me airticket .. how to go nii ?
u tell me la

Anonymous said...

lol knn u sendiri banyak work cant come eh lor , dun simply blame me :p nooooooob

rachelK said...

ok .. next year my bday .. u book airticket for me harr.. sure sure no alot work n go eh ... lol

Anonymous said...

aiya u always ma si work eh , book liao cant come waste money n time nia , haiz , see la like this eh gf , no hope liao .... lolll

rachelK said...

lol . so hopeless meh ?? like this make compliment of ur gf d lo .. haizzz
ppl pak suin next year take leave go find u eh .. now u said so .. i oso dissappointed d le .. so no nid go d lo. no ppl sponsor .. haizzzz

FireWire said...

*munching popcorn* *krak krak krak*