Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shit connection .. i hate u streamyx

:( dunno why le.. recently really fedup with the connection .. alwiz disconneted disconneted... :(
then me n Doggy alwiz talian putus .. make till i no more mood to tok from skype le ..
haizzz. streamyx arr streamyx ... why TM connect so noob wan, recently alwiz disconnect . so bad eh service .. really feel angry want cancel it d. but wat to do . cancel it i cant see n tok with my darling d le ...

dunno when only the connection will back to normal .. dun alwiz hang up le .. i scared i dun have much patient and bang my modern and throw it away le ..


I HATE YOU STREAMYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill ler noob , dun cancel streamyx or throw ur modem pls lol , aboh cant talk to u d :(

rachelK said...

haha .. aboh u alwiz say my connection noob ma..
alwiz discconet i'll throw away d. :)