Thursday, February 19, 2009

rachel nothing to do again .. :)

my Full name : Keng Pei Yee.
Nickname: Rachel Keng , cockrach, noob , panda , chao gina , siao lang & ah girl
NEXT..........
status : in a relationship .
zodiac sign : a pair of cute fishes .. pieces
gender : ppl call me ah girl . exactly im FEMALE
age : weee.. this year im 21 d.. next month ....
high school : SMJK UNION high school
collage : IPG ...
height : 160cm .. i wish i can b taller abit more
weight: hmmm.. on the way lost weight ..
like yourself : i love myself
hair : curly and dark brown . no more golden n red-ish ..
skin: soft, fair ,supple
allergic: DUST
What are u doing now : waiting my darling on9 & watching drama
what will u do 1 hour later : chat with darling then sleep ..
what will u do 10 years later : rite now i got no idea . after 10 year i will tell u le .. count by now 2008
my family
live with mom and brother ..
still got 1 elder sister and brother..
im the middle . :)
love my family so much ..
my grandmama , grandpapa , mom , aunties , uncles , sister , brother , coursin , Tung Tung ...
NEXT ..
my love one
you found your another half : yes im ..
he is : Soo Wei Ming
if no,who u want he/she to be :still him ..
time(S) u in ur relationship : don't want recall ... wanna be longer with him only
ever argue : right now never .. don't want . don't wish to have argue with him
you with your other half since : im not sure ..31 oct ? 5 nov ? no idea
reason y u love ur other half: hmm. he gave me a very carm , comfort , secure feeling.
ever think to marry him : hehehe.. no idea .
friends ....
1st best friend : Ms. LEOW yi weei ..
follow by : jessie , ling chun , ming keat , yong sze , zowie , gee how , ah looi, how chun , james
then ... fione , ms lim , mr chong , frankie yi por, abby ,zowie , pei shih, cherine , eunice
most pretty : lol .. say either ,also not fair to other ... hehe
most handsome: if i say .. 1 month i no need meet them .. so all also good looking :)
people i hate the most : stalker , pura pura , life-less, target-less
work status
work at L'occitane En Provence @ queensbay . currently stable ..arguement-less,and build up my skin care consultant more professional ..
----PEOPLE----
smart people: Jessica
Stupid people: no one in my list .
Good looking people: Eweei
Ugly people:WTF!
Funny people:Wei Ming.( my darling)
Cute people: Sim
Bad people: LOL
Honest people: wei ming darling
Acting people: LOL
You are what kind of people: cheerful person,loving,caring
PREFER
Lip or eyes: eyes
Hugs or kisses: hugs & kisses!!!!only from wei ming :)
Shorter or taller: i wish to taller abit
hesitant or spontaneous: spontaneous
Nice stomach or nice arms: nice arm
Listener or talker: listener
Romantic or rich: romantic
Good husband or Good Father: wan my husband sayang me . also wan my husband b a good atittude father . so both !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: