Friday, July 18, 2008

Hot Chiok . Chocolate .

Hola.. im back to blogging mood again. yea .
cause im quite busy and fell Sick so rarely blog this few day ..


back to my topic .. ......

beside Strawberry, my favourite Chocolate was part of my life . yea i love chocolate so much seriously ..

like tea time at Old Town - Hot chocolate without sugar

nite yam cha at Sega- hot chiok

high tea at Dome - Chocolate milkShake

something easy - Kit Kat

have a bite - Ferrero Rocher .. Meiji coco



desert - Opera cake . chocolate moist cake .




And now ..i got new favor. it from Paris , which uncle Ken bought for us when he visited Paris .

a new thing and something really worth and creative souvenier for us


Chocolate= something make me addicted with it . something must have in my life . something realese tention . something make me happy ..

thanks chocolate founder ..

2 comments:

TheJessicat said...

i cant live without chocolate =D
especially the milky ones, the nutty ones, the dark ones and the liquor ones!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

oh and... yr chocolates are still w me as per your request of langkawi chocs

rachelK said...

yaya .. cant live witout it !!! yummy yummy !!

wei.. faster faster send me the CHOCOLATE !!! cant wait for it d!! =p